Search This Blog

Friday, November 1, 2013

Ozashiki in Kaishi Chou

Konnichiwa! There was a lovely Ozashiki in Kaishi Chou with Hoshiteru-san and Hoshiko-san. It was really nice to be in the Kaishi Chou ochaya, after a too long time! We played 20 questions, I lost every time, and so I had to drink sake, and chatted. Is there a better way to spend the Friday evening than in the Ochaya?

I hope to visit Kaishi Chou more often, and I'll do my best to visit all the O-zashiki I can from now on. Why is it that I miss all the Omisedashi and erikae? Every time I can't be around, there are tons of them, but when I return, there are none. Well, I'll just need to try harder to be around more. I hope you enjoy these pictures:

Me and maikosan Hoshiteru



"Try to capture my good side", she said. I think maikosan Hoshiteru looks amazing all the time, especially in this kind of hikizuri.

No comments:

Post a Comment