Search This Blog

Friday, December 20, 2013

Ozashiki in Kaishi Chou

Today I was doing some shopping and work, when I suddenly heard about an Ozashiki in Kaishi Chou. I quickly got changed and ran all the way to Kaishi, and even though I wasn't quite on time, I didn't miss the dance! So, I really didn't miss that much.

 

I sat down and was greeted by a familiar maikosan. Of course Hoshiteru-san was there! But, so was a new, young minaraisan. I realised that we'd met before. She was Kirakishou-san, who was a shikomi last time I met her in an Ozashiki. She had recently become a minarai (minarai is a short observing period before becoming a maiko, so it is like a maiko-to-be) and she looked stunning in her blue hikizuri. And I learned that the hikizuri wasn't from Sakka like I had thought all the time, but from Geisha Dreams, instead!

Maikosan Hoshiteru
Maikosan Hoshiteru also looked beautiful. I couldn't help noticing that she had had her kanzashi signed by the Great Tamasaburo himself!

Signed kanzashi (for some odd reason I couldn't see the right one with my bare eyes but in a picture it looks fine)
I had a cup of tea, because Sake makes me too much happy and careless and I really had to take some pictures for my blog. So, they performed a dance. I was excited to see Kirakishou-san perform for the first time!

Hoshiteru-san and Kirakishou-san performing a dance 












After the dance I had some more tea. Then, it was already time to close the Ochaya for the day. After the ozashiki I managed to snap a picture of the beautiful karyukai flowers outside the ochaya! (let's not tell them about this secret photo!)


No comments:

Post a Comment