Search This Blog

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Ozashiki in Arashiyama

Konnichiwa! There is an Ozashiki in Arashiyama Ochaya right now.
I have some pictures. I crashed, and can't log back to SL.. Sumimahen, my apology to Arashiyama, I didn't mean to be rude!
Anyway, here I have some beautiful pictures. Sumimahen, I can't remember names of the maiko and geiko, I was there for so little while, before my PC logged me out.
When I came in, this beautiful geiko was standing there, in the other side of the table. I can't remeber her name, sumimahen!

Arashiyama Sr. Maiko Toshisono
When I walked to the Ochaya, Toshisono-san was there, welcoming quests. There was also a young shikomisan by the door.

This is a minarai. Sumimahen, my slow PC made her look party grey. But really, she wasn't grey, she was pretty. 

Here you can see the geiko again. I love blue in kimono, it looks so fresh. ^_^ 

And here is the lovely Okaasan of Arashiyama, Geikosan Ayaka. She was telling a ghost story, I think.

There were only three patrons, two others and then me. The Ozashiki started at 5pm SLT. I usually can't make it to Arashiyama Ochaya, because I am not awake at this time, usually. 





No comments:

Post a Comment