Search This Blog

Sunday, June 10, 2012

A new chapter in our lives.

The mourning in Mitsuhana is now over.
The papers still remain in the shrines, and flowers in her room. Here, these are little pieces from other blogs for you, dearest reader. I had only one chance to talk with Naomi Ayame-san, so I don't have much to tell about the mourning time in Mitsuhana. But these strong women miss her and their words tell it better than a book of my words:

"Gion Higashi was a ghost town. I walked its streets and found that our shrine had a white paper on it....a Buddhist tradition to protect it from unwanted spirits. Then I noticed something next to the Dojo....it was a statue with two drapeing cloth on either side. "our angel"  I will admit, I cried when I saw this symbol of our love for her." 
"To our angel"
"My heart felt the warmth of everyone's respect and honor....I only wished it didn't take such sorrow to feel it."

"When you are on second life, you don't see the person...only the avatar. However you meet the real person controlling it. We humans judge too much on looks, lifestyle, wealth...on second life...you can only judge based on their personality. Which in the end is what really counts. You can be deformed, and be the greatest person in the world. Not to mention you could be the most beautiful person, and be the most wicked. Personality is what truly counts and all I can say, my sister Naomi Ayame san....was one of the most sweetest, most kindness, and most beautiful person I have ever known. 
     She never judged nor did she speak poorly of anyone...at least never to me. She was so full of life and energy that was so profound, you could feel it come through the computer screen and surround you. She was truly one of a kind...and there will never be one like her again. She was afraid to be forgotten...and I must say, I do not know your real name and I do not know where in the world you lived...but what I do know, dearest sister....you shall never be forgotten."

"Her death will not be the end, it is merely the start of a new journey, another door opening.I will never forget what she meant to those around her, and the joy she bestowed on those who knew her. Thank you dearest Neesan, for sharing your time on this planet with us."

"May she find the sweet, beautiful paradise.
She deserves that much."

Read these blogs here:
Momoka-san:
Mamehana-san:
Arianica-san:

No comments:

Post a Comment