Search This Blog

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Mitsuhana

Konnichiwa Minna san!

I would like to tell you a little about the Ozashiki in Mitsuhana. 

One week ago I again joined Ozashiki in Mitsuhana, whispering flower Okiya. Usually the Ochaya is full of 
Maiko, Minarai, Shikomi and  Patrons. This time it was almost empty. I was the only customer, and 
there was only one beautiful Maikosan, Mamehana. 
And of course a young, humble Shikomisan. She was sitting beside the door and waiting for customers to 
arrive, so she could greet them and take their shoes. Many people think Shikomi are not important, but 
in fact they are. They play important part in the Ozashiki, they make it feel more real.
So I would like to thank Aisha-san, Mitsuhana Shikomi for joining us that evening. 
Shikomisan Aisha in Azuchi Ochaya
And Shikomi are flowers, who will bloom one day. ^^

In the beginning of the Ozashiki, there was 
2 maikosan and one minarai. 
Maikosan Mamehana, Maikosan Hanaka
and Minaraisan Tsukihana. And of course 
Shikomisan Aisha. 
But when the Ozashiki is held in virtual
world, we are all in second lifes mercy,
and Hanaka-san crashed.

Mamehana-san performed a beautiful dance about hot springs. I have a few pictures of the dance. ^^ I got Hanameishi from Maikosan Mamehana. 
I really enjoy collecting Meishi. 
We decided to end the Ozashiki early, because Hana-san left, and there was no other customers than me. 

Maiko Mamehana dancing and Minarai Tsukihana playing Shamisen

No comments:

Post a Comment