Search This Blog

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Little Yoshiwara - the home of beautiful Maiko and Geisha

Konnichiwa Minna san!

This time I would like to tell a little about Little Yoshiwara Okiya. ^^
Little Yoshiwara is really big sim. It has a huge tea house (Ochaya), a temple,
a stage outside for performaces, rental houses and much much more.
Little Yoshiwara is well known Okiya in second life.

I met a young Maikosan Sayu in Little Yoshiwara Ozashiki. I also saw a beautiful fan dance.
Unfortunately I dont have pictures this time, I totally forgot to take them!

I also met Sorasu Romano, the Okaasan of Little Yoshiwara, and the beautiful head Geisha.

Many Geisha in second Life dislike Little Yoshiwara, but to me it seems like a nice place to enjoy a cup of tea, or see a dance. ^^



No comments:

Post a Comment